Happy news folks! Yesterday was the last day of January, and therefore the last day of my mini art marathon.
I wasn’t sure it was going to happen because of my canvases being delayed, but I finished the last little painting around 7pm last night. Woohoo!
That was a great experience and I’m so happy with myself that I completed my goal. Now it’s time to start setting bigger ones! What’s in store now? Keep reading below the pictures to find out what some of my plans are for the upcoming year.
This is still a work in progress and ideas are in flux, but here are a few things that I would like to accomplish this year. I plan to write up a more detailed post on this once I get my thoughts completely sorted out and I’m going to work on this goal setting mandala worksheet from Oh My! Handmade Goodness. However, my intention is to put it out to the universe, starting now!
- Complete the Project 300. My goal: make art for 300 days this year. I think I’m well on my way.
- Get a good community of creative people to participate in Inspirational Images Friday.
- License my art, at least one thing by the end of the year.
- Reveal and further develop my pattern project by March.
- Participate in some sort of art or craft show by the end of the year.
- Speak with a gallery or retail shop about selling my art by June. Be in a gallery/retail shop by the end of the year.
We’ll see what happens. Let the fun continue!