For some time now, I’ve been posting images that I find to be inspirational every Friday (except for the ones where I fell off the bandwagon). It’s been fun for me to dive into the deliciously inspiring images and artwork that is all over the web, but now I want to take it a step further. I want it to be a community effort!
It’s your turn to share YOUR inspiring images on Joyful Roots!!!
You are magnificent and brilliant and radiating with all sorts of creative joyfulness. Why not show us your stuff?
Here’s the plan. Each week, before Thursday AM, you share one thing you have created via twitter and tag it with #InspireImageFri. Each Friday, I will share your images with the Joyful Roots community right here on the blog.
Just a couple of things to note:
- The image you post must be created by you.
- It doesn’t matter if you are an artist or not, we want to see your creations and we think you are fabulous! Nothing but love here.
- The image should be uplifting and inspirational, in which ever way you determine that to be.
- Tag the image with #InspireImageFri in Twitter so that I can find it.
- If I don’t get your image up by that Friday because I already wrote my post, I’ll put you in the following week.
- Spread the love and let others know about this project. The more people, the more fun this will be! Here’s an example of what you can tweet:
- Revel in our beautiful shimmering wonderfulness.
We’ll start this Friday if we get some images, so share, share, share!
This idea was inspired by Jessica Swift, who started the Coloring Me Happy – happy inducing images project (#coloringmehappy). I’ve been participating in that and it’s a total blast. You should join her too!