Can you believe that August is here already? It seems like this summer has gone back at whirlwind speeds and I can’t seem to slow it down. My baby is due in two months! I’m busy nesting…organizing the house, preparing my shop, and trying to open new streams of revenue to make life a little easier once it all changes with baby. Oh, I’ve got things in store, which include fun collaborations, lumberjacks, sewing, block printing, and more!
I’m gearing up to show you things and in the meantime, I’ve got some lovely links for you.
- Ever wonder how to make a repeat pattern in photoshop? I wrote a tutorial over at Oh My! Handmade that takes you though the process step by step.
- As part of a collaboration with Jenelle of TrashN2Tees, I sent her some fabric from my fabric shop so that she could create this darling camera strap tutorial. It’s a sewing project even I can do!
- Print & pattern is looking for geometric patterns for their upcoming book!
- Caylie writes about success at Better Business, Better Life. What does success mean to you?
- I’ve been loving the Accidental Creative Podcasts.
- These felt dolls are so adorable and so are these Sausage Dogs!
- The Declaration of You Blog Lovin’ Tour ended with a huge hoorah on Saturday. Catch up on all the blog posts from around the web here.