So, you’ve got a lot of ideas for the year, but you don’t know where to begin? Well, It’s time to put all those goals into action!
Knowing where to start may be a bit easier than you think. What’s the number one goal you want to accomplish this year? Got it?
Ok. Now I challenge you to start working on that goal for at least 50 minutes today. Block out a chunk of time and get to it. I promise you that momentum is going to be just what you needed.
- If the goal is big, schedule 50 minute work session throughout the week for those big goals. If your goal is small, schedule a 50 minute work session and power through it.
- If you need more time, keep moving through your groove, or schedule another 50-minute work session for later that day or tomorrow. Get er done! Then check it off your list, or recycle your notecard (if you are using my method I offered in the ORGANIZATION post yesterday.
- Team up with a friend and become advocates for each other. Hold them accountable to their goals and make sure you do the same for them!
- Find a mentor and ask them to hold you accountable.
- Hire a business coach like Jonathan Fields, Tara Gentile, Tara Sophia Mohr, April Bowles.
- Get in on some classes. I know when I have trouble sticking to something, being held accountable with class deadlines and by working with other people really helps!
Here are a few virtual classes or e-courses you may want to check-out.
Want to start your e-mail campaign but having trouble knowing where to begin? Tara Gentile (remember her?) has a webinar series aimed to help you Kick-Start your e-mailing campaign.
52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion is another great resource created by Tara Gentile. According to Tara, “It’s a method for exploring your own passion, your creative business, and your relationship with the community around you.”
Want to be a better blogger? Artful, Heart-full Blogging is an intensely interactive online course teaching you the techniques – poetic, rhetorical, personal, practical – that REALLY make blog posts popular.
Tara Mohr’s Playing Big Global Leadership Program is designed to help you reach your BIG goals and create the life and work that you have always dreamed of.
And check out the Unconventional Guide’s Empire Building Kit. You want to build and Empire. I know you do. You are made for big things!
See you soon! Come back and let us know how your goals are taking shape! Now get out there and Rock 2012!
Yet another lovely post Kimberly!
I couldn't agree more in regards to teaming up with others to keep each other honest. It's similar to playing a team sport such as basketball for exercise. You are more likely to show up because there are other people depending on you.
In terms of courses, I think the best ones require you to interact in real time with other participants. It is too easy to buy a course, download and never look at it again. In fact I probably have about seven I could dig out right now to push my blogging along ;o)
Thanks again Caylie! So glad you are enjoying them! I do completely agree with you. That's what worked best for me too!
I m just shocked lovely designs… you guys are really become my inspiration..your design also work same in ie7 also… really you rocked …
Plz visit my also…
Creative web design services
Hope u also like it…:)